The Community of Teachers provides OVC faculty with an informal forum for the exchange of ideas related to teaching and learning.
Please come out to discuss teaching issues with your peers. Teaching experts participate in some sessions.
- June 14, 2013 - Digital DVM: Teaching Ph 2 Vet Bacteriology in the Digital Age - Dr. John Presoctt
- May 17, 2013 - Making the Most of Veterinary Clinical Skills and Simulation: INVEST 2012 - Dr. Joanne Hewson.
- January 16, 2013 - Mental Health Awareness for Faculty and Staff - Bruno Mancini
- March 30, 2012 - Are your graduate students learning how to teach? Learning in UNIV*6800 "University Teaching: Theory and Practice" - Sherilee Harper & Janet Higginson
- November 10, 2011 - Seriously? Social Media for One Health! - Dr. Therresa Bernardo, Michigan State University
March, 28, 2011 - "You don't believe what you can't see - Using webAims for clinical teaching" - Stephanie Nykamp and Alice Defarges
- Mar. 9, 2011 - How should the DVM curriculum accommodate the teaching of animal welfare? - Derek Haley & Lee Neil
"How Do We Teach Clinical Decision Making"
Dr. David Kelton
Department of Population Medicine
Monday, November 18,
12:30 to 13:30
Room 1715 LLC
Slides from Monday, October 28th Presentation.