Petly is your own personal online pet portal and is complimentary to all clients who have active email addresses.
So what exactly is Petly?
We like to describe it as a single place for everything about your pet. When you join, you'll have access to a ton of great features, including:
- Instant access to your pet's health information. View and print vaccine records with one easy click.
- Request and confirm appointments
- View up-to-the hour information on future appointments, with information on what to expect at each appointment
- Request prescription refills
- Access to informative articles about the latest in pet health from the Pet Health Network
- Update your contact information
And so much more!
Here are the three ways you can set up your Petly account:
- Online--just click on the "Petly" button below and follow instructions
- In person--visit our hospital and give the Client Service Associate your e-mail address
- Phone--call us at 519-840-0100 and provide your e-mail address
Once you provide us with your e-mail address, you'll receive an email invitation to Petly. Your e-mail address will be your Petly sign-in name. You have the option of receiving your pet's service reminders (vaccinations, exams, etc.) by e-mail. We also use your e-mail address to contact you about practice updates and important local health news.
If you'd prefer not to receive e-mails from us, you can use your Pet Portal to change your e-mail preferences. You will still be able to use your Petly, even if you choose not to receive e-mails from us.