Graduate Student Stipend Support Program
For all communications about OVC Scholarships and Fellowships, please contact:
- Fellowship/Scholarship eApplication (Live on May 1st)
- Incomplete applications or those with additional information that was not requested will not be considered.
- Applicants must also complete a formal graduate school application to their chosen department to be considered for this competition (information and Instructions on how to apply are posted on the GPS website).
- Current graduate students who plan to 'transfer' to a new program within their current department are not required to submit a formal Graduate School Application.
Required Attachments to eApplication
- CV Module Template
- Academic Transcripts
- Students currently enrolled in a program at the University of Guelph are not required to provide official academic transcripts (PDF of unofficial transcript is acceptable - i.e. from WebAdvisor).
- New applicants to the University of Guelph are required to provide a PDF scan of their academic transcripts. 'Official' transcripts will be required with their OUAC program application once an offer of admission is presented. Detailed information regarding 'Official' and 'Unofficial' transcripts is posted on the GPS website.
- All required documents are to be submitted through the eApplication above
- Referee Assessment Form
- Referees must send their completed Assessment Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student name in the subject line. The applicant must not be copied on this email.
- Referee Assessment Forms are not required of students currently enrolled in a graduate program within the Ontario Veterinary College.